Finland has been named the happiest place in the world for five years running, in an annual UN-sponsored report.
The ‘World Happiness Report’ saw Denmark in second place, followed by Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands. Is there any coincidence that this is where Santa is from?
Glass Igloos and Norther Lights Trip
This is a nice little five-day winter break combining stays in a fell-top glass igloo and at Levi Panorama in the heard of the Finnish Lapland.
Holiday is available from 30th June 2022 – 30th November 2022
What's in included
· Return international flights to Kittila airport from London (regional add ons available)
· Airport Transfers
· Transfer between Levi Igloos to Levi Panorama
· One night in a Superior Glass Igloo Half Board
· Three nights in a standard room at levi Panorama including breakfast
· Departure airport shuttle to Kittila airport.
Prices from £1460pp