A huge THANK YOU to our healthcare HEROES
To you on the frontline during this COVID-19 crisis.
You, who have risked your own lives to save ours, worked overtime and made sacrifices for others, you, more than anyone else, deserve a gift.
MSC Cruises have now begun sailing once again and are honoured to offer up to 50% discount on the cruise fare to all healthcare workers and their families, as soon as they are ready for a well-deserved holiday.
These special ‘thank you’ discounted cruise fares for healthcare professionals and their families will be available for all MSC Cruises’ sailings of any duration until the end of 2021, for bookings made before April 30th, 2021.
For more details and to book please contact our team.
NHS and private health workers, front line and back office workers, Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, those who work in research laboratories.
Valid proof of service has to be provided at the time of the booking: copy of the ID card, certificate or other official identification. Proof of service has to be brought also at embarkation.
- Booking validity: the offer is valid for all new bookings made from 31/08/2020 till 30/04/2021; the offer is not retroactive;
- The offer is valid for all cruises departing up to 31 December 2021 (WOR cruise excluded) and it is subject to availability at the time of booking;
- The offer is available for all markets with the exception of GR and MA Restart programme open only to Schengen residents;
- Discount is per cabin and applicable to the cruise portion only;
- Discount can be cumulated to the promo rates and MSC Club discount, it cannot be combined with brochure promo targets and group rates;
- The discount is valid also for Future Cruise Credit Voucher holders only in case the new booking is made within 31/08/2020 - 30/04/2021; it is not applicable for bookings already made;
- The Health worker has to be part of the reservation, otherwise the discount may not be applied (example: we cannot grant discount to a doctor’s son if the doctor himself is not travelling);
- If two or more cabins are booked, the discount will be applied only to the cabin the Health worker occupies;
- the same Health worker may book even more that one cruise, but he/she needs to be personally travelling;
- In case of single cabins, standard single supplement will apply;
- Standard terms and conditions will apply unless special conditions are granted at the moment of the reservation (i.e. new flexible commercial policy);